Airline Pet Travel Certificates
VetTriage offers airline travel certificate services for pet owners traveling with their pets on domestic flights.
The VetTriage veterinarians will assess your pet on a video teletriage session, then if approved for travel, they will fill out and sign the proper travel certificate for the airline you are flying. In order to receive a travel certificate you must:
- Be traveling domestically in the USA
- The pet must be traveling in the cabin with you
- Have upated vacinnation information and health certificate from your family veterinarian
- More information below…
- Please enter the information below.
- You will then be taken to your account to securely purchase your session using your credit/debit card or PayPal account. Triage sessions are $50 and the travel certificate will be $50 upon approval by the veterinarian.
- Once you purchase your session you will click to connect and video chat with a vet.
Travel Certificate Information
Specific strict requirements are to be met prior to travel with your pet between states in the United States of America. These requirements also vary between airlines. In general, what is needed to fly with your pet between states in the United States of America is a heath certificate signed by your in-person family veterinarian, an airline-specific travel form signed by a veterinarian and your pet’s most recent vaccination/microchip information.
Proceeding with the airline travel telehealth triage session aknowledges that you have read, understood and agree to the aforementioned information. E-mail your pets signed health certificate, most recent vaccination/microchip medical records and the filled-out specific airline travel form to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to connecting.