Rescue and Foster Organization Partnerships
Telehealth after-hours triage services for in-house veterinary team and foster parents
DVM Video Sessions
VetTriage is a 24/7 video telehealth platform supported by our team of experienced and compassionate veterinarians who triage your fosters’ after-hours concerns. Video sessions are easily initiated from any device and require no software or app download.
Direct Access for Fosters
Eliminate after-hours calls from fosters! We create a unique coupon code that allows your team members and volunteers to access VetTriage with pet concerns without having to pay for the
session at the time of service. Session summaries are sent to both the foster parent and your organization.
Cases Triaged for Emergencies
Over 80% of cases do not require a visit to the ER. We reduce foster parent (and pet!) stress by diverting these emergency visits with in-home care instructions. Non-emergency cases are directed back to the organization for follow-up, while actual emergencies are sent to your selected ER for immediate evaluation, diagnostics, and treatment.
Saving money = Saving Lives
A small telehealth triage fee prevents unnecessary visits to the emergency hospital. The tremendous cumulative savings from avoiding these ER expenses expands the organization’s budget so resources can be allocated to saving more lives and adopting more pets.
Increase Access to Care
VetTriage services can be extended into the community for newly adopting pet parents and low income families. Providing affordable and convenient access to pet care helps to keep more pets in their forever home and lowers forfeiture rates.
Maintain Staff Quality of Life
Your leadership team and support staff will get much needed rest after-hours! VetTriage is ready to serve 24/7, giving fosters and shelter staff peace of mind and veterinary assistance when medical concerns arise
The VetTriage Procedure
- Client is directed to VetTriage.com/[HospitalName]
- Easily create an account within seconds
- Enter unique code which initiates the session with no payment required
- Immediately begin the video triage session with our DVM
- If the case requires immediate intervention, our DVM will coordinate intake with your selected ER. In non-emergency situations, our DVM will descale, educate, and give at-home care and monitoring advice in preparation for a follow-up visit with your group
- A detailed triage session summary is immediately emailed both to the client and your organization
To learn more about a partnership with VetTriage, contact our medical director Dr. Shadi Ireifej DVM, DACVS at 702-483-0558 or fill out the form below: